One of our friendly and knowledgeable admissions advisors will be happy to discuss pursuing your career training at Coyne College. We’ll provide all the information you need to make an intelligent, well-informed decision about your future.
- Contact us and set up a visit with an Admissions Representative.
- Interview with Admissions Representative.
- Pass the entrance exam (or provide acceptable ACT/SAT scores).
- Recommendation from Admissions Representative
- Final Acceptance interview
- Apply and process enrollment
- Attend Orientation
- Start classes
Schedule a Visit
Schedule an appointment with an admissions advisor – we can walk you through the entire admissions process, as well as provide a tour of the campus facility, and set up meetings with financial aid and job placement assistance services.
To be considered for acceptance into Coyne College, you must first provide proof of the following:
- You are age 17 or older
- You hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent