Coyne College understands the stress often associated with paying for higher education.
Coyne College’s financial aid advisors will help you find the best options for financing your education. They’ll help you identify available grants and loans, walk you through the financial aid application process, and inform you about important opportunities and deadlines.
We offer state and federal financial aid programs for those who qualify, including:
- Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Work Study Programs (FWS)
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
Students may also qualify for scholarship awards. Contact our experienced financial aid team to find out how you may qualify for scholarships.
- Military Award Program (MAP)
- Imagine America Scholarship
- Coyne American Institute Educational Foundation Scholarship