Pay For School
Coyne College understands the stress often associated with paying for higher education.
Coyne College’s financial aid advisors will help you find the best options for financing your education. They’ll help you identify available grants and loans, walk you through the financial aid application process, and inform you about important opportunities and deadlines.
We offer state and federal financial aid programs for those who qualify, including:
- Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Work Study Programs (FWS)
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Award Program (MAP)
- Imagine America Scholarship
- Coyne American Institute Educational Foundation Scholarship
Use our handy tuition calculator to understand your options and plan for your future education at Coyne College.