Transfer credit from other institutions is accepted under the following conditions:
- The institution previously attended must be accredited by a regional or national accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The student must have an official transcript sent directly to Coyne College from the transferring institution, or must submit a sealed official transcript from the transferring institution.
- The student must supply a catalog course description, college course outline, or syllabus for each course to be considered for transfer credit.
- Credit may be transferred only in college-level courses in which a grade of “C” or better has been earned.
- The course must be taught at Coyne College in the student’s major.
- No more than 20% of the credits earned in a program may be earned through transfer from other institutions.
- Transfer course grades will not be included in the computation of GPA at Coyne College.
- Credit from countries outside the United States may be considered. A certified evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc., or by World Education Services, Inc., is required.
To learn more about transferring credits, contact us directly at 800-707-1922 or visit us at our downtown campus.
1 North State Street
Chicago, IL 60602