Coyne’s Career Services exist to help students and graduates reach their career goals. Our professional staff helps you locate employment with hundreds of companies and organizations in the area.
Students benefit from Coyne’s career services in many ways, including:
- Receiving help completing employment applications
- Preparing custom-designed resumes for your personality and career training program
- Learning successful interview techniques
- Researching the job market and prospective companies
- Obtaining job leads and contacting employers
- Crafting cover letters and thank-you notes
- Coyne’s career services advisors work individually with each student before graduation to determine areas of employment interest and to explore placement opportunities.