- to analyze how the website is being accessed and used
- to improve site performance and delivery
- to respond to user-initiated inquiries
- to determine admissibility and in registration for selected educational programs
- to provide requested products and services
- to contact by phone, direct mail or electronic mail regarding your interests related to the use of this site
- for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest
- for fostering communication and collaboration among members of the University community through Social Networks
- for sharing with our Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
- to maintain business records for reasonable periods
- and/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, or security requirements applicable to the University, our Educational Partners, or our Business Associates.
- for displaying ads or other content related to your visit to this site, which includes:
- third party vendors, including Google, show targeted ads on sites on the internet.