Coyne College taught you well, providing you with the hands-on training and skills you need to prepare for your career in the trades. Now it’s time to highlight your education and skills in a résumé that can help put you in front of potential employers.
How To Write Your Resume - Resume Format Tips
Chicago’s own Coyne College offers the in-demand degree and diploma programs employers right here in Chicago are looking for. We work with some of the leading employers in the city to help get you placed in a challenging career upon graduation. Bottom line, Chicago’s own Coyne College gives you hands-on training you’ll need to get the job done.
One of our friendly and knowledgeable admissions advisors will be happy to discuss pursuing your career training at Coyne College. We’ll provide all the information you need to make an intelligent, well-informed decision about your future.
- Contact us and set up a visit with an Admissions Representative.
- Interview with Admissions Representative.
- Pass the entrance exam (or provide acceptable ACT/SAT scores).
- Recommendation from Admissions Representative
- Final Acceptance interview
- Apply and process enrollment
- Attend Orientation
- Start classes
Visit Coyne College for more details about trades and health programs.